Go Wild in the Biggest Water Park in Berlin with a Germany Visa
The resplendent country of Germany is renowned for its Cars, Beers, Sausages Castles & more. In addition to such wonderful things, the exciting country is also home to the World’s Biggest Indoor Water Park in Berlin.
The amazing water park is known as Tropical islands in Germany which boasts of the largest indoor rain-forest, exciting water-based activities, Tropical village & much more. The Berlin indoor water park has a dedicated 6000 sqm area for kids. Adults can easily drop their kids off so that they can enjoy a gala time. Affordable & premium accommodations are also available for solo or family travelers.
Some of the best water slides in Germany are available in the Tropical Islands Water Park. Some of these are Jungle Splash, Water-slide tower & more. Additionally, sybarites can relax in indoor tropical sea & lagoon. Fun seekers can explore the outdoor areas such as Tropical Islands Amazonia, Tropical Rain-forest, Bali Pavilion & much more. So, grab a Germany visa appointment & clear all the formalities to enjoy with your loved ones in the World’s Best Indoor Water Park in Berlin.
Highlights of the Biggest Indoor Water Park in Berlin
There are many activities for kids & adults. Here are the major attractions of the beguiling indoor water park:
Must-try Attractions of the biggest water park in Berlin
Tourists & fun lovers can enjoy a wide range of offerings such as:
- Jungle Splash – 8 slides spread along a large area which is just beside the Tropical sea.
- Water-slide Tower – The tallest water-slide tower of Germany with four different slides.
- Tropical Sea & Lagoon – Visitors can relax in these alluring places after enjoying adventure activities.
- Mini-golf – Families can take part in the Mini-golf & have fun.
- Treasure Island – Arcade & virtual world activities for a gala time.
- Balloon Rides – visitors can enjoy fascinating balloon rides
The Tropical Village
The Tropical Village of the Indoor water park houses an enigmatic collection of traditional buildings such as:
- Malaysian Buildings – Borneo Long House & Wayang Stage.
- Bali Buildings – Balinese Temple Gate & Bali Pavilion.
- Polynesian & Thai – Samoan Fale of Polynesia & Thai House of Thailand.
Outdoor areas of tropical islands in Germany
Some exciting outdoor areas of the Indoor tropical islands in Germany are:
- Mini Safari – Special outdoor activities for adventure seekers
- Amazonia – A plethora of water attractions, sunbathing & sports areas, recreation facilities spread across 35,000 sqm of area.
- Rainforest – Undertake an expedition through the tropical rainforest which boasts of the 50,000 plants spread across 10,000 sqm of area. You will also encounter a gamut of flora & fauna.
Sports activities at Tropical Islands Water Park in Berlin
A few exciting sports activities at the Tropical Islands water park are:
- Diving – Visitors can dive into the underwater world of the Tropical Sea.
- Whitewater river & Pororoca – Sybarites can enjoy in the 250m long wide water channel.
- Pororoca – Swimmers or children above the age of 8 can go surfing during March & April in a phenomenon known as Pororoca (Great Roar)
- Beach Soccer – You can play a match on the volleyball or beach soccer pitches offered by the Amazonia Outdoor area.
- Fitness activities – A dedicated air-conditioned fitness club is made available for the visitors so that they can boost their fitness & strength.
Relaxing activities at Berlin Indoor water park
A few relaxing offerings that visitors must-try are:
- Sauna & Steam Baths – 7 different areas such as the tree sauna, Alcantara Canyon, Campur Campur sauna & more to help you unwind.
- Wellness & Beauty – You can find a plethora of cosmetic treatments, wellbeing ceremonies, healing earth care treatments & more.
- Massages – Various kinds of massages such as Hot Stone, Thai, Ayurveda & Traditional can be availed by visitors.
Gastronomy & Shopping at the Tropical Island Water Park in Berlin
Visitors can enjoy Gastronomical Offerings in:
- Restaurants – The Indoor waterpark has more than 5 restaurants which serve different kinds of cuisine.
- Lounges, Cafes & Bars – Smaller places such as cafes, bars & lounges will serve cool beverages, light snacks & more.
Shopaholics can shop to their heart’s content in a variety of shops or get some memorabilia for loved ones.
Tickets at the Tropical Islands
These are the following types of tickets that visitors can avail at the Berlin indoor water park:
- Pure Tropics Day Ticket
This pass starts from € 36 per head and includes access to:
- Tropical World & Amazonia
- Waterslide tower & Tropino Club for Kids
- Shuttle Bus & guaranteed entrance till 12 a.m on the booked day
- You can redeem this pass for 364 days excluding special events
- Tropics & Sauna Day Ticket– This pass starts from € 43 per head & includes all the Pure Tropics facilities. Added offerings include:
- Access to Fitness Club & Sauna/Spa area
- Early Bird Short time Ticket – This seasonal pass starts from € 11 per head.
- Evening Tropics & Sauna Short Ticket – This pass starts from € 16.50 per head.
Apart from the tropical islands in Germany, visitors can enjoy a wide range of tourist attractions. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for a Schengen visa Germany & enjoy an unforgettable experience at the Indoor Water Park in Berlin.