Berlin Travel Festival 2020 – A Confluence of Seasoned Travelers
The beguiling country of Germany hosts some resplendent events which draw thousands of tourists. Berlin Travel Festival 2020 is one such enigmatic revelry know for its latest innovations, captivating ideas & a plethora of travel-based speakers as well as exhibitors.
Tourists & sybarites can enjoy a fusion of networking events, thought-provoking workshops, masterclasses & much more. Around 150 speakers & almost 200 exhibitors will showcase different travel ideas, products & services. Some of these exhibitors will exhibit curated deals & discounts on a gamut of products.
In addition to these, visitors can take part in hands-on sessions, learn travel hacks, listen to motivational stories & expert talks. So, grab a Germany visa & take part in Berlin Travel Festival 2020 to make memories for life.
The Dates & Theme of Berlin Travel Festival 2020
- The 2020 Berlin Travel Festival will be organized from 6th to 8th March 2020 at Arena Berlin, Eichenstraße 4, 12435 Berlin, Germany.
- This iconic travel festival will be organized by event partner ITB Berlin.
- The theme of 2020 Berlin Travel Festival is “Where is Paradise?” True to the theme, visitors will be treated with 5 curated areas namely:
- Body, Mind & Spirit
- Outdoor Escapes
- Culture Journeys
- The Nest
Highlights of Berlin Travel Festival 2020
More than 100 speakers will deliver exciting stories & their personal experiences to the fore. Some of these wonderful events are:
- At the End of the longing, freedom awaits by Christine Dohler
- Charity Auction for a Good cause
- Alps Solo by Ana Zirner
- Bar Stories from Tehran to Havana by Lennart Adam
- 18k by Bike – Magda Mayerhoffer & Manuel Winkler
- Travelling Alone by Viktoria Schmidt
You can also take part in a plethora of events spread over the three-day travel extravaganza. These comprise of:
- Master Classes – Develop your knowledge with insights from the who’s who of the travel industry.
- Workshops & DIY – Go creative in a variety of creative sessions & workshops
- Convention at Berlin Travel Festival – Build a professional network, audience & knowledge by taking part in this exciting event filled with industry professionals.
- Shop Shift – This event has a special focus given on brand spaces & latest retail architecture. This is particularly aimed at creatives & travel professionals who love to combine travel, fashion & lifestyle based concepts.
- Travel Massive Forum – Meet specialists & professionals of the world’s largest travel community to learn the nuances of travel.
There are many German-language based events at Berlin Travel Festival 2020. So, if you are well-versed with the German language you take part in those events as well.
Interact with professional travelers
- More then 150 travel pros will be sharing their passions & expertise in travelling.
- Some of the themes on which the speakers & professional travelers will talk are:
- Personal travels on the road
- Reflections on Travel Trends
- Environment-related conversations
- Tricks of Travel Trade
- You can interact with many iconic travelers such as:
- Alexander Paulski
- Annika Gramlich
- Bettina Klockow
- Cameron Starr
- Daniel Tischer
- Many more seasoned travelers2 & speakers will be present at the Berlin Travel Festival 2020. You can talk with and learn the minute details & perks of exploring different forms of travelling.
Be a part of the Berlin Travel Club
- While the prominent event takes place during March, the Berlin Travel Festival keeps going all year long.
- The organizers have created a special club known as Berlin Travel Club. This is done to motivate the travel community.
- Members of this club will get access to:
- Stories from exceptional travelers
- New trends in the travel world
- Berlin Travel Nights
- Online Publications
Berlin travel festival 2020 tickets
The various categories of 2020 Berlin Travel Festival tickets are:
- Sneak Peek (Friday only) – The price is 5 €.
- One Day Ticket (Saturday & Sunday) – The price is 15 €.
- Two Day Ticket (Saturday & Sunday) – The price is 25 €.
- Family Ticket (Saturday & Sunday) – The price is 25 €.
- Group Ticket (Saturday & Sunday) – A group of up to 5 people can avail this ticket. The price is 50 €.
- Convention Ticket (Two Day Ticket) – The price is 49 €.
- Free entry for children below 16 years of age.
ITB Berlin visitors can avail special tickets for Berlin Travel Festival 2020 which are as follow:
- ITB Trade Visitors – Free entry from 6th to 8th Register on the official website & provide a valid ITB Trade ticket.
- ITB General Public – Availing a one day ticket will enable you to get your friend along for free.
- Berlin Travel Festival Family Ticket – This ticket holder can bring along 2 persons with them. Free entry for children below 14 years of age.
Discover exciting deals, pitches or witness the first Berlin Travel Festival Start-Up Award. The iconic travel festival has a huge line-up of events to keep you engaged from 6th to 8th March 2020. So, grab a Schengen visa Germany & take part in the Berlin Travel Festival or explore iconic locations to make memories for life.