5 Awesome Things to do in Hamburg, Germany with a German Visa UK
The gorgeous country of Germany has many beautiful towns & cities which draw thousands of tourists. Hamburg is one such alluring city. There are many things to do in Hamburg, Germany for tourists & sybarites.
You can discover some top tourist attractions in Hamburg such as Planten un Blomen, Elbphilharmonie, Kunsthalle & much more. You can visit museums, operas or theatres to witness the rich legacy & history of Germany. In addition to that, relish mouth-watering German cuisine in gorgeous restaurants or shop to your heart’s content in bustling markets.
Germany is famous for its lip-smacking beers, sausages & other culinary delights. Towering castles, vibrant festivals & picturesque roads will leave you wanting for more. Apply For Germany Visa & embark on a momentous getaway to Germany with loved ones.
5 Top-notch Things to do in Hamburg, Germany
Here are 5 things to do in Hamburg, Germany with a German visa:
Explore Nikolaifleet – One of the top tourist attractions in Hamburg
- Nikolaifleet is a gorgeous canal which is regarded as one of the oldest places in Hamburg.
- You can witness the beautiful houses & buildings built along the canal.
- Take a boat ride with your loved ones & enjoy great views of the exquisite canal.
- Nikolaifleet is located close to the miniature wonderland which is another amazing tourist attraction.
Make Chocolate at Chocoversum Chocolate Museum
- A Chocoholic? Enjoy relishing chocolates? Chocoversum Chocolate Museum is the place to be.
- It offers 90 minutes of English & German tours for visitors.
- Visitors will be greeted with a spell-binding chocolate aroma & friendly staff.
- Tourists will be given ingredients to make their very own unique chocolate.
Minitaur Wunderland – One of the Best things to do in Hamburg
- It is one of the largest miniature model railway & airport setups in the world.
- Bring out your inner child as you witness amazing toy trains zoom past the various replica of geographical areas.
- The Minitaur Wunderland boasts of 1300 trains, moving vehicles & a mode airport.
- You can see detailed models of stations, cities, houses, festivals, beaches & much more.
Visit Alster Lake – If you are confused about what to do in Hamburg?
- Alster Lake is an artificial lake which consists of two parts – inner & outer lake.
- It is an artificial lake laden with beautiful swans & sitting areas.
- During the evening, locals & students come here to relax with a gorgeous sunset to view.
- Get mesmerized with an enthralling skyline as you sip on some lip-smacking beers.
Discover Jungfernstieg – One of the Popular Things to do in Hamburg, Germany
- Jungfernstieg is a waterfront promenade located on the Binnenlaster.
- Exquisite shops & department stores are lined up along the banks of the promenade.
- In addition to that, you can relish the architectural marvels like white arcade which was constructed in the 19th
- Savor a hot coffee, pastry or the water jet in the rooftop glass Alsterpavilion & make memories for life.
Apart from these wonderful things to do in Hamburg, Germany, there are many other riveting attractions & activities in Germany. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a Germany visa & visit Hamburg to make memories for life!